• 100% natural, plant-based ingredients will help support your body.
• Sumptuous products, hand-made using the finest ingredients to hydrate, nourish and protect skin.
• All scents are from pure essential oils, which help keep us positive and in a good frame of mind.
• Simple, pure ingredients so you know exactly what you are putting on your skin.
• Free from skin-unfriendly, synthetic ingredients and and parabens.
• NO synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfate detergents or synthetic colours.
We absorb into our body 90% of what we put on our skin, so it is vital that products we use are natural and healing.
The Medicine Garden’s facial collection is hand-made from thoughtfully chosen herbal ingredients to hydrate, protect and gently nourish your face, neck and around the eyes. Choose from our Cucumber Eye Serum with Carrot and Panax Ginseng or our luxurious face cream with Rosehips and Avocado oil, scented with the delicate uplifting essential oil of Honeysuckle. … Continue reading Face Creams
A collection of body, hand and bath products made with plant based skin nutrients to pamper and nourish. BATH OIL with Myrrh and Coconut: Sumptuous, natural oils to hydrate and re-balance your skin with Pomegranate and Myrrh to improve skin elasticity and remove toxins. Essential oils of Myrrh, Geranium and Rosemary to discover your … Continue reading Bath and Body
Face oil beauty products are really popular right now and it is no wonder as they are wonderful way to re-hydrate your skin without clogging your pores. Our plant oils are 100% natural and the pure blends we have chosen will brighten your complexion and make it feel wonderfully soft and nourished, but they are … Continue reading Face Oils
NAPPY BALM With Yarrow and Chamomile: A very gentle natural balm with no essential oils to heal and soothe the pain of nappy rash and dry skin. Contains Yarrow to balance baby’s skin and natural oils and Chamomile to make baby feel relaxed and sleepy. Massage the nappy balm gently into clean skin. The Medicine Garden … Continue reading Baby Balm